- Waiting for GodotExtended to Dec 17th, 2023! Jeff is playing Lucky Off-Broadway in Waiting for Godot starring Michael Shannon and Paul Sparks at Theater for a New… Continue reading Waiting for Godot
- The UnbelievingOff-Broadway world premiere with The Civilians, directed by Steve Cosson and written by Marin Gazzaniga. (10/20/22-11/19/22) In the classic tale of religious conversion, finding God… Continue reading The Unbelieving
- The Merchant of VeniceFeaturing John Douglas Thompson, directed by Arin Arbus. A Co-production with Off-Broadway’s Theater for a New Audience and The Shakespeare Theatre Company in Washington, D.C.… Continue reading The Merchant of Venice
- Shipwreck: A History Play About 2017U.S. Premiere by Anne Washburn, directed by Saheem Ali at the Woolly Mammoth Theatre. (2/10/20-3/8/20) A group of well-meaning liberals gather at a farmhouse in… Continue reading Shipwreck: A History Play About 2017
- Drama Desk Award Nomination – Outstanding Actor in a PlayJeff was nominated for a Drama Desk Award in the Outstanding Actor in a Play category for playing Uncle Vanya in Life Sucks. Drama Desk… Continue reading Drama Desk Award Nomination – Outstanding Actor in a Play
Broadway: MACHINAL at Roundabout Theatre Company. Off- Broadway: THE UNBELIEVING with The Civilians; THE MERCHANT OF VENICE at TFANA; LIFE SUCKS with Wheelhouse Theater (Drama Desk Nomination); CATCH AS CATCH CAN for Page 73; THE RAPE OF THE SABINE WOMEN…. at Playwrights Realm; Lloyd Suh’s CHARLES FRANCIS CHAN JR’S EXOTIC ORIENTAL MURDER MYSTERY with the National Asian American Theater Company; Anne Washburn’s 10 OUT OF 12 at Soho Rep.; David Ives’ LIVES OF THE SAINTS and Theresa Rebeck’s POOR BEHAVIOR at Primary Stages; Lucas Hnath’s ISAAC’S EYE at Ensemble Studio Theatre; Thomas Bradshaw’s FULFILLMENT at The Flea Theater, BURNING with The New Group, and A LECTURE ON THE BLUES at the Whitney Museum. Regional Theatre: Anne Washburn’s SHIPWRECK: A HISTORY PLAY ABOUT 2017; Matthew Lopez’s ZOEY’S PERFECT WEDDING at Denver Center Theater; Molly Smith Metzler’s CRY IT OUT at the Humana Festival; Sarah Ruhl’s SCENES FROM COURT LIFE at Yale Rep, Brendan Pelsue’s WELLESLEY GIRL at the Humana Festival; Jen Silverman’s THE MOORS at Yale Repertory Theatre; THREE SISTERS at American Repertory Theater and the Edinburgh International Festival; also, shows with South Coast Repertory, Shakespeare Theater, Long Wharf Theatre and Westport Country Playhouse. Film: Ragnar Brovik in the Jonathan Demme film of Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory’s “A Master Builder”; “Ricki and the Flash”. Television: “The Path”, “Vinyl”, “Mysteries of Laura”, “Forever”, “Southland”, several episodes of “Law & Order: Criminal Intent”, “Law & Order: SVU”, and “Law & Order”. Training: Juilliard.