- Shipwreck: A History Play About 2017U.S. Premiere by Anne Washburn, directed by Saheem Ali at the Woolly Mammoth Theatre. (2/10/20-3/8/20) A group of well-meaning liberals gather at a farmhouse in… Continue reading Shipwreck: A History Play About 2017
- Drama Desk Award Nomination – Outstanding Actor in a PlayJeff was nominated for a Drama Desk Award in the Outstanding Actor in a Play category for playing Uncle Vanya in Life Sucks. Drama Desk… Continue reading Drama Desk Award Nomination – Outstanding Actor in a Play
- Life Sucks – Wheelhouse TheaterThe New York Premiere of Aaron Posner’s adaptation of Chekhov’s Uncle Vanya, directed by Jeff Wise for Wheelhouse Theater at The Wild Project. (3/22/19-4/20/19) Drama… Continue reading Life Sucks – Wheelhouse Theater
- Catch As Catch Can – Page 73Off-Broadway World premiere of Catch As Catch Can by Mia Chung for Page 73, directed by Ken Rus Schmoll. October 22–November 17, 2018. The Phelans and… Continue reading Catch As Catch Can – Page 73
- “The Bump”Jeff starred in the very funny short film “The Bump.” Written by, and also starring, Diane Davis, and directed by Michael Izquierdo. Watch “The Bump”… Continue reading “The Bump”
Broadway: MACHINAL at Roundabout Theatre Company. Off- Broadway: LIFE SUCKS with Wheelhouse Theater (Drama Desk Nomination); CATCH AS CATCH CAN for Page 73; THE RAPE OF THE SABINE WOMEN…. at Playwrights Realm; Lloyd Suh’s CHARLES FRANCIS CHAN JR’S EXOTIC ORIENTAL MURDER MYSTERY with the National Asian American Theater Company; Anne Washburn’s 10 OUT OF 12 at Soho Rep.; David Ives’ LIVES OF THE SAINTS and Theresa Rebeck’s POOR BEHAVIOR at Primary Stages; Lucas Hnath’s ISAAC’S EYE at Ensemble Studio Theatre; Thomas Bradshaw’s FULFILLMENT at The Flea Theater, BURNING with The New Group, and A LECTURE ON THE BLUES at the Whitney Museum. Regional Theatre: Anne Washburn’s SHIPWRECK: A HISTORY PLAY ABOUT 2017; Matthew Lopez’s ZOEY’S PERFECT WEDDING at Denver Center Theater; Molly Smith Metzler’s CRY IT OUT at the Humana Festival; Sarah Ruhl’s SCENES FROM COURT LIFE at Yale Rep, Brendan Pelsue’s WELLESLEY GIRL at the Humana Festival; Jen Silverman’s THE MOORS at Yale Repertory Theatre; THREE SISTERS at American Repertory Theater and the Edinburgh International Festival; also, shows with South Coast Repertory, Shakespeare Theater, Long Wharf Theatre and Westport Country Playhouse. Film: Ragnar Brovik in the Jonathan Demme film of Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory’s “A Master Builder”; “Ricki and the Flash”. Television: “The Path”, “Vinyl”, “Mysteries of Laura”, “Forever”, “Southland”, several episodes of “Law & Order: Criminal Intent”, “Law & Order: SVU”, and “Law & Order”. Training: Juilliard.